Contact us: 404-620-6933

Your Questions About Refrigerator Repair Los Angeles

David asks…

Where i can find decent appliance company ?

I want to find some good decent company to repair my washer,refrigerator and dryer.Any good company in Glendale,Pasadena,Burbank or Los Angeles area?

Thank you.

James Conley answers:

I had a faulty element in my fan assisted oven which was replaced and guaranteed. The work was done cleanly and efficiently and the price was extremely competitive. I was even given a fact sheet detailing the problems with elements in fan assisted ovens. An all round 1st class service.

P.S. You can also schedule your appointment online or call to 818 660 6001,323-362-6001.

I hope it will work for you.

Lizzie asks…

What do i do with a broken refrigerator?

Hi. My refrigerator‘s gas line is broken. When i plug in the cord it smells like a skunk and hurts my head. I would like to know where you should call in Los Angeles so they would pick up the refrigerator and recycle it. Please help thank you.

James Conley answers:

I found that twins moving & storage in usa.. Come to your home directly to collect the appliance that are old, broken and repair for recycling.
Call them to learn more about their recycling program 1-800-876-8393 and ask for a detailed quote for removal as well as “what will they do with my old refrigerator” type questions. Call today!!

They can get rid of anything except for PAINT / OIL / JUNK AUTOMOBILES.
They also work with local recyclers to keep costs down for you and to better protect the environment.

Nancy asks…

Landlord does not want to fix stove and refrigerator?

We have sent him over 4 written Fix Repair Notices and never replies.
The stove and refrigerator are his under the rental agreement and we cannot buy our own! I can’t be buying food just to see it expire in a week.Stove wont turn on sometimes.

Can something be done about this?
I live in Los Angeles County,CA!
We cannot buy our own meaning he does not allow it!

James Conley answers:

You could always contact the DCA:

County of Los Angeles Department of Consumer Affairs
B-96 Kenneth Hahn Hall of Administration
500 W. Temple Street * Los Angeles, CA 90012-2706
Telephone (800) 593-8222 (within LA County)

:Edit: For Paul — The DCA deals in rental/lease agreements. They will know who to contact if an agreement is broken.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers