Is it worth getting amazon’s 2 year service plan for a juicer?
Does this seem reputable?
James Conley answers:
For a kitchen appliance priced less than $100, I’d recommend just using the manufacturer’s warranty, which is usually 90 days.
For appliances, electronics or other purchases higher than $300, I’d consider a price comparison of Amazon’s extended warranty vs. Squaretrade’s offer. One other factor to consider is how difficult the repair/replacement plan has been for other buyers. Check the reviews for that specific product before you commit.
I would like to know the bellow the add is original or not Please advice me as soon as possible?
We have received your CV sent by your which is also Posted on timesjobs, which has been shortlisted by the HR Department of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC).
Hence, We herewith attach an official applicant Online Questionnaire for you to complete and send back to us via email, alongside with a copy of your Identification.
Your application will be evaluated on the basis of the answers from the Online Questionnaire alongside your Resume and you will surely be notified upon review of your whole submitted information, our salary and Perks are based on our candidates qualifications, and we assure all our candidates that the entitlements from our office are very attractive and suitable for all post.
Please find enclosed and attached, herewith documents for your endorsement, and also in the list are our current and available positions.
Below are the current and available positions where candidates are needed,
a) Petroleum Engineering
b) Drilling Services
c) Civil Engineering
d) Computer Engineering
e) Architect Engineering
f) Marine Engineering
g) Mechanical Engineering
h) Electrical Engineering
i) Electronics-Telecommunication Engineering
j) Surveying Engineer
k) Aerospace Engineering
L) financial experts
M) Project Managers
N) Site Engineers
Q) Financial Experts
R) HR Personnel
S) Document controllers
T) Logistic/warehousing ETC
U) Emergency Nurse/Doctor
W) SAFETY,HSE/RISK/SECURITY OFFICER
Y) AUTO-CAD ENGINEER, TECHNICIAN/DRAFTSMAN
Z) LEGAL ADVISER/LAWYER
ASIC Design Engineer
Water Quality Technician
X Ray Technician
PROJECT SHALL REQUIRE:
A cooperate project management team,engineering,procurement,construction,transportation and installation, safety, drawing,Designs, Geological Services,maintenance,financial and commissioning.
Entitlement, Compensation and Benefits packages include:
. A very attractive net salary paid in US$, Sterling or Euros equivalent depending on employee home country and currency preference.
. Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community.
. Free medical care in Dubai for employee and family.
. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.
. Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
. Full access to some of the finest and social recreational facilities in Dubai.
Level 1: 36 Months, (3 YearS) and renewable only on satisfactory performance by employee.
Level 2: Full time
Project required candidates with above 2 Years of experience All updated resumes, passport copy and other documents should be sent to us via email as below e-mail: email@example.com
Good luck! as you take steps to the right path in building your career.
Eng. Andy Bello
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
P.O. Box : 898. Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Tel : +971 551 544 083
Fax : +971 520 009 2001
James Conley answers:
The phone number traces to this website
web site is registered to nazora brother with a yahoo email address
the PO Box seems like it belongs to ADNOC
how can illiterate house wives work at home and earn money?
James Conley answers:
Creating Work at Home
• Baby-sitting, child care
• Selling homegrown vegetables or flowers
• Sewing, altering, and repairing clothing
• Piecework for manufacturers
• Baking and food preparation
• Quilting, crocheting, knitting; making macramé, pottery; other crafts
• Bookkeeping, typing, home computer services
• Telephone answering service
• Taking in boarders
• Addressing and filling envelopes for advertisers
• Washing and waxing cars (customer brings car to your home)
• Pet grooming and exercising
• Lock repair and key making (workshop at home)
• Ads for much of this work can be placed free of charge or at low cost in weekend shopping news or on supermarket notice boards
Creating Work Outside the Home
• House-sitting (when people are on vacation and want their home to be looked after)
• Cleaning: stores; offices; homes and apartments after construction, after fires, after people move out; housework (in homes of others); windows (business and domestic)
• Repairs: appliances of all kinds (libraries contain easy-to-follow books on repairs)
• Handyman jobs: siding houses; building cabinets, doors, porches; painting; fencing; roofing
• Farm work: crops, picking fruit
• Interior landscaping and plant care at: offices, banks, shopping plazas and atriums, lobbies
• Property management: janitors, superintendent (sometimes includes free living quarters)
• Insurance, real estate
• Carpet installation, cleaning
• Newspaper routes (adults and children), other delivery services: ads, bills for municipalities
• Moving, storage
• Landscaping, tree trimming, lawn care, woodcutting
• School-bus driver
• Photography (portraits and public events)
• Bait for fishermen
• Swap work: barter car repairs for electrical work, sewing for plumbing, etc.
Affiliate marketing is an Internet-based marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliate for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s marketing efforts.
Affiliate marketing is also the name of the industry where a number of different types of companies and individuals are performing this form of Internet marketing, including affiliate marketing, affiliate management companies, and in-house affiliate managers, specialized third party vendors, and various types of affiliates/publishers who promote the products and services of their partners.
Affiliate marketing overlaps with other Internet marketing methods to some degree, because affiliates often use regular advertising methods. Those methods include organic search engine optimization, paid search engine marketing, e-mail marketing, and in some sense display advertising. On the other hand, affiliates sometimes use less orthodox techniques, such as publishing reviews of products or services offered by a partner.
Affiliate marketing—using one website to drive traffic to another—is a form of online marketing, which is frequently overlooked by advertisers. While search engines, e-mail, and website syndication capture much of the attention of online retailers, affiliate marketing carries a much lower profile. Still, affiliates continue to play a significant role in e-retailers’ marketing strategies.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers